Through the programs and services that we provide, the EBA welcomes members throughout the Edmonton Metro region who are entrepreneurial, home-based or employees of small businesses across industries. The EBA provides equitable access to economic, professional and growth resources through an accessible membership that provides a number of programs and services. The EBA believes in community collaboration and focused efforts on joint networking events, knowledge luncheons and special events.
- Affordable membership for small and home-based businesses to access available
resources provided by EBA.
- Personalized company directory page on the EBA website.
- Opportunities to grow business through free monthly networking mixers for members.
- Exclusive member-only access to active EBA members providing a database of potential
business partners and/or clients.
- Access to influential city representatives at intimate EBA events where members have the
opportunity for one-on-one conversations and direct Q&A.
- Regular knowledge-sharing luncheons for active and non-active members.
- Opportunities to build their business’ profile and expertise online by submitting blog posts
for the EBA website.
- Exclusive member offers and discounts.
- Sponsorship opportunities at events with key demographics.
- Access to educational and business resources.
- Growth through workshops and knowledge-based events.
- Business student volunteer opportunities, building the next generation of business leaders